Heating for winter
There are several reasons to install a heat pump for winter heating, some of these are:
1. Energy Efficiency: Heat pumps are highly energy-efficient and provide a consistent source of heat, even in cold climates.
2. Cost Savings: With their low electricity usage, heat pumps can offer significant cost savings in the long run, making them a smart investment for homeowners who want to reduce their energy bills.
3. Year-Round Comfort: Heat pumps can be used for both heating and cooling, providing year-round comfort in your home.
4. Eco-Friendly: Heat pumps use renewable energy from the environment, making them a sustainable and environmentally-friendly heating solution.
5. Improved Air Quality: Heat pumps filter the air as they heat, providing cleaner air and improving the quality of the indoor air.
6. Quiet Operation: Heat pumps operate quietly and are ideal for homes where noise pollution is a concern.
Overall, installing a heat pump this winter can provide energy-efficient, cost-effective, comfortable, and eco-friendly heating, making it a smart choice for homeowners looking to reduce their carbon footprint and save money on their energy bills.
DUCTED HEAT PUMPS
& AIRTOUCH ZONE CONTROL
Ducted heat pumps are an effective and efficient way to heat and cool your entire home or building. Here are some of the top reasons to choose a ducted heat pump:
1. Whole-Home Comfort: Ducted heat pumps provide consistent heating and cooling to every room in your home or building, ensuring consistent temperatures and year-round comfort.
2. Energy Efficiency: Ducted heat pumps are highly efficient, using less energy than traditional heating systems resulting in lower energy bills.
3. Airtouch5 Zoning: Ducted heat pumps offer customised zoning of your home or building which allows you to control the temperature in different areas independently. This means you can heat or cool the areas you need or want and save energy costs in those you don’t.
4. Improved Air Quality: Ducted heat pumps come equipped with filters that help remove dust and other allergens from the air. This can help improve the indoor air quality of your home or building, crucial in Winter when indoor air is less ventilated.
5. Space-Saving: Ducted systems offer a space-saving solution to heat and cool multiple rooms or areas at the same time, without requiring visible units in each room that take-up valuable real estate.
6. Quiet Operation: Due to the location of the heat pump unit outside, and being centrally located in the house, ducted systems operate with low levels of noise as opposed to having multiple individual indoor units.
Overall, a ducted heat pump is an excellent investment to provide whole-home comfort while saving on energy bills and improving indoor air quality. The zoning capabilities and customisation options allow you to make the most of your heating and cooling needs, delivering a tailored heating solution for your needs.
With an easy 4 step process, we eliminate hidden costs and ensure customers get exactly what they want.
Step 1: Contact the team at Hiko Heating
Step 2: One of our friendly team will come out for a FREE site assessment/walk-through.
Step 3: Hiko Heating will send a formal quote through, outlining exactly what’s involved in your job.
Step 4: Accept your quote & book your heat pump install!
Hiko Heating has experienced electricians and apprentices on board, we’re there when you need us and endeavour to make your experience with us easy & efficient, from pre-wire through to post-installation. We pride ourselves on a tidy, smooth job both on & off-site.
- Full New Build Electrical
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Data & TV
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Security- Cameras & Alarms
- In-home Audio
- Smart Home Control
Hot Water Heat Pumps
Are hot water heat pumps better than LPG or an electric element?
On average, hot water and home heating account for over 67% of the overall energy bill in New Zealand homes.
Domestic water heating is, therefore, an obvious area to target in reducing energy bills. An Air-to-Water Heat Pump System can help reduce your heating and hot water bill when compared to gas and direct electric systems.
Hot Water Heat Pumps are advanced systems that can do more than just efficiently heat hot water. The lineup also includes total home heating solutions that cover all of your hot water needs as well as super energy efficient room heating – all through the one system. These total home heating solutions provide room heating using water-filled radiators as well as underfloor heating (in the slab or on slab water piping) It’s the ultimate in total home comfort.
EXISTING HOME HEATING & ELECTRICAL
No matter how big or how small your home is we will recommend the best new heat pump/air conditioning option or electrical upgrades to suit your family and budget. Contact us today for a free site visit and we can explore the best option for your home.
We also offer:
• Dry-Matic “HRV type” systems to combat in-home moisture
• Heat Transfer Systems
• Alarms & Cameras
• Audio & Home Entertainment
New Home Heating AND ELECTRICAL
Our in-house professionals, offer independent advice on the best heating solution for your new home. Creating a modern, economical design to meet every kiwi’s expectations. Both in performance & energy consumption.
From conventional hi-wall heat pumps, and central heating ducted systems, to hot water heat pumps – with warmed or cooled pipe working running through your slab work. We are certain we can deliver your ideal heat source. All systems are pre-piped at the building stage for a discrete, tidy install.
"Top service, just did my new house highly recommend! - ★★★★★"
"Mitch was great to deal with. He came and checked out my heat pump the same day I called him and repaired it on the spot. If you have any air conditioner / heat pump requirements contact Hiko Heating and you will be in good hands! - ★★★★★"
"Great service, friendly fast, and efficient - Thanks Mitch. - ★★★★★"